Toddy's Digs
January 21, 2018, 12:46:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Next Dig 21 Jan Stirling..hard parking
Advanced search  

Follow Toddy On Twitter

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 110242
  • Total Topics: 10313
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 78
  • (December 07, 2017, 03:57:05 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 15
Total: 17

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Toddys Digs Facebook Group

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to join Toddys Club  (Read 2195 times)
Toddy
Please Visit My Website
Administrator
New Poster

« on: November 14, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »

Hi how do you do Grin

My name is Toddy Irvine and I am an experienced detectorist.  Yes I have over 20+ years detecting experience but just because its 20 odd years does not mean experience itself.  I know guys who have been detecting longer and they can only use a switch on and go detector and are virtual novices.  What I am getting at is that a guy who has put everything into this hobby can have far more experience than a 20 odd year man! Wink

I would consider myself very experienced and able to confidently help another detectorist of any level of experience.  So when you are considering joining my club know that I am well qualified to offer you advice and to choose good detecting land for you to detect on.  Read the about me section of my website for more info.

To join my digs you will not be charged a yearly fee.  If you want to go on the digs just let me know if you are going to attend the week before.

If you say you are going on a dig twice and don't go you will be removed from the dig members membergroup, this is to stop fly men just trying to pirate sites. Wink

I will only get land I would be happy detecting on.  Through experience I realise that what I think is a good site a guy who has only been detecting a short time might not think so!

I have a few plans that will bring detectorists together on a regular basis without any politics involved Kiss

I will be adding a LOT more to this site in the next year.

HH

Toddy

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 10:30:04 PM by Toddy » Logged

Metal Detecting Days Out, Rental & Tuition
Please Like My Page https://www.facebook.com/searchingscotland/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal 1.0 RC1 | © 2005-2010 BlocWeb